New: April, 2016
Books & Book Chapters
- Being Human, Being Church: The Significance of Theological Anthropology for Ecclesiology (Milton Keynes: Paternoster, 2016).
- “Julian of Norwich: Her Life, Contribution, and Contemporary Significance,” chapter in Between the Lectern and the Pulpit: Essays in Honour of Victor A. Shepherd, ed. Rob Clements and Dennis Ngien (Vancouver: Regent College Publishing, 2014): 17-30.
- “Reading Scripture with Watson and Fowl,” In Pillars of Biblical Interpretation, ed. Stanley E. Porter and Sean A. Adams (forthcoming).
Articles & Essays
- “Missionaries in Our Own Back Yard: Missional Community as Cultural and Political Engagement in the Writings of Leslie Newbigin,” Didaskalia 25 (Fall, 2015): 158-87.
- “Understanding the Beginning in Light of the End: Eschatological Reflections on Making Theological Sense of Evolution,” Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith 66, no. 3 (Sept. 2014): 154-70.
- “The Human Person in Contemporary Science and Theology,” Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith 64, no. 2 (June 2012): 120-29.
- “Teaching, Scholarship, and Christian Worldview: A Review of Recent Literature,” McMaster Journal of Theology and Ministry 11 (2009–2010): 28-61.
- “Penal Substitution in Perspective,” McMaster Journal of Theology and Ministry 10 (2008–2009): 22-52.
- “Bonhoeffer’s Missional Ecclesiology,” McMaster Journal of Theology and Ministry 9 (2007–2008): 96–128.
- “Women Sharing in the Ministry of God: A Trinitarian Framework for the Priority of Spirit Gifting as a Solution to the Gender Debate,” Priscilla Papers 22, no. 4 (Autumn 2008): 14-20.
- “John Wesley in Conversation with the Emerging Church.” Asbury Theological Journal 63, no. 1 (Spring, 2008): 75-93.
- “Bonhoeffer’s Anti-Logos and its Challenge to Oppression.” Crux 41, no. 2 (2005): 2-9.
- Dignity and Destiny: Humanity in the Image of God, by John F. Kilner. Reviewed in Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith 69, no. 1 (2017): 56-59.
- Reading Genesis 1-2: An Evangelical Conversation, edited by J. Daryl Charles. Reviewed in Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith 66, no. 2 (June, 2014): 124-26.
The Crucified King: Atonement and Kingdom in Biblical and Systematic Theology, by Jeremy R. Treat. Reviewed in the McMaster Journal of Theology and Ministry 15 (2013-2014).
The Sacredness of Human Life: Why an Ancient Biblical Vision is Key to the World’s Future, by David P. Gushee. Reviewed in Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith 65, no. 3 (September 2013).
- “Bonhoeffer and the Biosciences: an Initial Exploration,” edited by Ralf K. Wüstenberg, Stefan Heuser, and Esther Hornung. Reviewed in Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith 63 (September 2011), 207–8.
- “New Perspectives in Believers Church Ecclesiology,” edited by Abe Dueck, Helmut Harder, and Karl Koop. Reviewed in the McMaster Journal of Theology and Ministry 12 (2010-2011).
- “Rewired: Exploring Religious Conversion,” by Paul N. Markham. Reviewed in Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith 60 (December, 2008): 274-75.
- “Can These Bones Live? A Catholic Baptist Engagement with Ecclesiology, Hermeneutics, and Social Theory,” by Barry Harvey. Reviewed in Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith 60 (December, 2008): 272-73.
- “Nicaea and its Legacy: An Approach to Fourth-Century Trinitarian Theology,” by Lewis Ayres. Reviewed in Canadian Evangelical Review (Spring 2008).